Form Submissions (otherwise known as a quiz or test) is an assessment tool that your instructors may use to test retention, comprehension and/or important course details.
To complete a Form Submission:
- From the Coursework Dashboard, select the assignment you would like to take, and click the View Coursework button. NOTE: You can also view coursework by clicking the Coursework Title of the particular coursework you would like to view.
- Scroll down and click the Submit Form button.
- Form Submissions can consist of five different types of questions: Multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, written response, and image matching questions.
- To answer these questions, follow the directions for each question and make your selections/write your responses on the screen. After you have finished answering the question, click the Next Question button on the bottom right-hand corner of the question card.
- When you have answered all the questions on the form, you will be able to review those answers on the Form Submission Summary page before deciding to submit your quiz or not. To change an answer, click the thumbnail image of the question you would like to revisit.
- If you are ready to submit your form, click the Submit Form button on the bottom right-hand corner the Form Submission Summary page.
- A dialogue box will appear, asking you if you are sure you want to submit this Form. If you are sure, click the Yes button. NOTE: After you submit a form, you may not be able to edit your answers further depending on how the instructor has set up the assignment. Be sure to review all instructions before submitting.